Aurora - RoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Debt is Too BIG! TP & XP - Now What?

2 posters

Go down

My Debt is Too BIG!  TP & XP - Now What? Empty My Debt is Too BIG! TP & XP - Now What?

Post  Kimme Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 pm

So you were on the wrong end of beat down? It was lag you say? Pixels got in your eyes? Naudi forgot to heal you?

However you got there you now find yourself with a mountain of XP & TP debt. The good news is you do not have to spend the next 3 months paying your debt back! Simply take advantage of being in the guild and use the resources provided by our awesome castle.

To quickly reduce your XP & TP debt click on the library and then go afk. I paid back 500,000K in less than 12 hours by afking at the library.

How do you akf? Simply click on the library and walk away. Yes, you have to leave your computer on. Yes, you have to leave the game running. But, hey! Would you rather do that or quest your way out of the hole?

Now get back in there and go level!

Kimme
Officer

Back to top Go down

My Debt is Too BIG!  TP & XP - Now What? Empty Me.... forget to heal? :p

Post  naudi Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

The library is a great addition to our castle. I cleared almost 3 million dp overnight. Will save you money on redemption tickets also.
naudi
naudi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum