Aurora - RoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy way to get pet food faster

Go down

Easy way to get pet food faster Empty Easy way to get pet food faster

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:33 pm

A couple nights ago I decided to go get my pet some food from the farm, and decided to do the "chicken egg" game, as the rewards of a golden egg as a possibility were too tempting to just simply do the "milk the cow" game. I played around with the different ways of collecting eggs to see what would produce the fastest results. I also had Pyro test this system out that I found to work, and it worked for him as well. He actually had it working better than I did for awhile. Out of 100 sacks of feed, I got 50 white eggs, and 3 golden eggs. Here are the steps to farming food for your pet.

Step 1: Gather 100 sacks of food.

Step 2: Once you have 100 sacks of food in your bags, feed all three chicken until they are all "nesting".

Step 3: "Cheer" on the middle chicken so she will lay an egg for you.

Step 4: Loot the egg.

Step 5: Once the egg is looted, follow the chicken to where she goes and feed her again.

Step 6: Repeat steps 3 - 5.

Apparently the programmers didn't think about this as a possible exploit, however because of my staying up sometimes two full days at a time, I get weird ideas to try, and find this kinda stuff Very Happy The middle chicken, once fed, if there are the two outside chickens roosting already, for some reason, normally takes only one or two feedings and will return to lay another egg. Sometimes it will take more. The most I have had is five feedings before she would return. Pyro had 10 in a row go back on the first feeding, and out of 100 sacks of feed, he also gathered 3 golden eggs. I did not want to post this info, or tell anyone about it until I had properly tested the theory. Now however, with further outside testing, it seems to be a plausible method for making sure to not waste your time while in the "farm" zone.

Hope this works as well for everyone else as it has for Pyro and myself.

Back to top Go down

Easy way to get pet food faster Empty Re: Easy way to get pet food faster

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 am

ahhhhh yeeea! WE BAD!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum