Aurora - RoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instances & Bosses

3 posters

Go down

Instances & Bosses Empty Instances & Bosses

Post  Xandra Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm

I don't know if this post will work. I found a guide to the instances and bosses on the RoM forum. I will try to past the link for it.

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=169921

If it does not, maybe someone can help me post it. I just thought it would be helpful.

Xandra

Xandra

Back to top Go down

Instances & Bosses Empty Re: Instances & Bosses

Post  Neinora Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 pm

That's awesome, thanks, Xandra!

Neinora

Back to top Go down

Post  naudi Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

thanks Xanny!! sunny

Thynos
This is a somewhat hard, and messy fight, where you have to keep check of more then one thing at the same time.

1. Everyone should position themselves in like a halfcircle behind the boss and at his sides. This will give you space to run chickens, and to avoid the % AoE.

2. Don't go outside the lava pool. Burnout will hit you for 50k+.

3. The boss can turn one of the party members into a "chicken". Looks like the fire giants, but smaller. The chicken is a 4-6 second or so debuff, and when it ends, it spawns a chicken where you are standing. If you go near this chicken, it will continually hit you for 1.2k, quite fast. What you need to do when you get turned into a chicken is move away from the group, and park it a little bit away from group. When the debuff ends, start moving back to your position fast, to avoid getting hit too much by the chicken.

This is the most important thing to remember. Keep an eye out for the chicken debuff. Move away when you get it. Move back when it ends.

4. He does a 2 second fear. This might put you outside the lava pool at times, or on a chicken. Move back to your position as fast as possible and continue what you we're doing.

5. The % attack can be avoided, I think its his firebreath. You avoid it by standing behind him or at his sides, this way only the tank takes the hit. Hero pot and food for the tank is encouraged for this fight.

This boss is what what stopping us from working on the fire attacks for the 50 elites! Thanks again this will be very useful when we go back to get the fire attack. bounce
naudi
naudi
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Awesome find Xan!!! I have my homework cut out for me now lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down