Aurora - RoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild of Alts

Go down

A guild of Alts Empty A guild of Alts

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

This information has been being passed around somewhat in game, but I would like to take the time and effort here to make sure everyone can be fully informed of this.

Aurora is a great guild, but we can only maintain greatness if we can get new members into our ranks. Otherwise we become stale, old, and yesterdays news. Our ranks were filling up very fast, and part of that reason is Alts. We were at 129/130 members not long ago, and therefor not able to invite many new people. The guild IKeelYou has been formed in an effort to keep our alts in one consolidated place, yet not stuffing the ranks of the main guild with toons that only see play time every now and then. I personally love questing, and endgame is only one portion of this game that eventually I want to experience. First and foremost though, I try to have fun. For me that means leveling new toons, some of you are the same way. I didn't want to feel isolated though, and not be able to be in a guild with the people i really like spending time with, which I suspect to be true to some extent for most of you, otherwise you wouldn't have alts in Aurora. So in an effort to keep spots open for new member main toons, please ask for an invite to the new guild for your alts sometime in the near future. Currently Mills, Naudi, and myself can do the invites.

The other reason for this new guild is for bank space. Quit frankly, we need more space for guild items. I wish this game had a function that would allow a guild to buy more bank tabs as needed. (WoW has this feature, and is soooo wonderful!)

Back to top Go down

A guild of Alts Empty Re: A guild of Alts

Post  temo Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

PS: Save your guild runes for Aurora lol

temo
Admin

Back to top Go down